End User License Agreement for Standartio
Please read this End User License Agreement (“EULA”) before You purchase, download and use the icons/font (“Product”).
By purchasing and/or downloading and using Product, You agree, without reservation, to be bound by the terms of this EULA.
If You do not agree with the terms of this EULA, please do not purchase and/or download and use the Product.
If You accept the terms and conditions in this EULA on behalf of a company or other legal entity, You warrant (‘garandeert’) that You have full legal authority to accept the terms and conditions in this EULA on behalf of such company or other legal entity, and to legally bind such company or other legal entity.
You may not accept this EULA if You are not of legal age to form a binding contract with Standartio.
This EULA applies to any licenses granted to You by Standartio for the use of the Product.
In this EULA the expressions below shall have the meaning assigned to them in this clause, unless the context requires otherwise:
- “Product” — icons, fonts, any other content downloaded or purchased under this EULA.
- “Standartio Selected” — icons, fonts, other content that available for charge.
- “Open Source Software” any software that requires as a condition of use, copying, modification and/or distribution of such software that such software or other software incorporated into, derived from or distributed with such software (a) be disclosed or distributed in source code form, and (b) be licensed for the purpose of making and/or distributing derivative works, and (c) be redistributable at no charge;
- “Standartio” — name of the project created by Yaroslav Samoylov located on website https://standart.io/
- 2.1 — Standartio grants You a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited, revocable license to Use the Software in accordance with this EULA. Yaroslav Samoylov reserves all rights not expressly granted to You.
- 2.2 — Standartio is and remains the owner of any intellectual property rights with respect to the Product. You shall not acquire any ownership to the Software as result of Your purchase of the subscription/icons or Your Use of the Product.
3. Permitted use and restrictions
- 3.1 — You may Use the Product for any commercial or personal use.
- 3.2 — You may change, edit, customize original icons, but you cannot resell it.
- 3.3 — Yaroslav Samoylov may modify the Product at any time at its sole discretion and without notice to You, for example to comply with applicable law or a court order, to avoid a third party infringement claim or to provide Updates.
- 3.4 — Certain components of the Product are Open Source Software and licensed under the terms of the applicable license(s) of the Open Source Software.
4. Maintenance and support
- 4.1 — Yaroslav Samoylov will notify You of any available Updates and upgrades.
- 4.2 — You will be entitled to receive Selected Updates free of charge during a period of twelve (1/3/12) months upon purchasing the Subscription. In order to receive Updates after this period, You will need to renew your Subscription.
- 4.3 — You may need to pay an additional fee in order to be able to download an upgrade.
- 4.4 — Any maintenance and support provided by Standartio, including the provision of Updates and upgrades, will be provided in an adequate way on an “as is” basis without any warranty (‘garantie’), as soon as reasonably practicable, subject to availability of personnel.
5. Use of data
- 5.1 — Standartio will notify You of any available Updates and upgrades.
- 5.2 — You will be entitled to receive Selected Updates free of charge during a period of twelve (1/3/12) months upon purchasing the Subscription. In order to receive Updates after this period, You will need to renew your Subscription.
- 5.3 — You may need to pay an additional fee in order to be able to download an upgrade.
- 6.1 — You Use the Software at Your own risk and the entire risk as to satisfactory quality, performance and accuracy is with You.
- 6.2 — The Product and accompanying documentation are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without warranty (‘garantie’) - express or implied- of any kind, and Standartio specifically disclaims the warranty of fitness for a particular purpose. No oral or written advice given by Standartio, its distributors, agents or employees shall create a warranty or in any way increase the scope of this warranty and You may not rely upon such information or advice.
- 7.1 — Standartio and any third party that has been involved in the creation, production, or delivery of the Product are under no circumstances liable for consequential or indirect damages (including damage for loss of profit, business interruption, loss of data, and the like arising out of the use or inability to use the Software).
- 8.1 — This EULA will continue to be in force until the expiry or termination of the Product.
- 8.2 — Standartio is entitled to terminate the Product by blocking the license, during the license term with immediate effect and without prior notice in the event You fail to comply with the terms in this EULA, in the event You fail to pay Your (subscription) fee for the License Key within the applicable payment term, or in the event Standartio is required to do so by law or an order of an applicable court.
- 8.3 — You acknowledge that the provisions of this EULA, which by their nature are intended to survive termination, will remain in effect after termination of this EULA.