How we obtain personal data
We collect and receive personal data through the website gumroad, where you download icons and other content. Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
The types of personal data we may obtain
We may collect and receive the following personal data from you:
How we may use personal data
We may use the personal data we collect and receive for the following purposes:
- To notify you about updates and ugrades of the Product.
- To contact you, such as by sending personalized emails, about our product.
How we may share personal data
We do not share any data we receive.
We do not sell, rent or trade your personal data.
You have the following rights in relation to your personal data:
- The right to obtain, at reasonable intervals and free of charge, information on whether or not your personal data are being processed and to receive the personal data that is being processed in an intelligible form;
- The right to have your personal data rectified, blocked or deleted if your personal data are incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, irrelevant, outdated or processed unlawfully.
- The right to object on legitimate grounds to the processing of your personal data.
- To exercise these rights, please contact us using our contact details set out below. We may request you to provide a copy of your ID card or otherwise evidence your identity. We will respond to your request within the applicable statutory term.
Updates to this Privacy Statement
You have the following rights in relation to your personal data:We may update this Privacy Statement from time to time. We will notify you of any significant changes to this Privacy Statement on the website or through other appropriate communication channels. All changes shall be effective from the date of publication, unless otherwise provided in the notification.
How to contact us
Please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org